Ever seen an item on a table setting, play the role of an ice breaker? I have! Sometimes, I just pull out and place something interesting on my dining table and find that it instantly triggers curiosity and gets everyone going!
Try the "Bell" Salt and Pepper Shakers. These shakers are handcrafted in a bell shape and rest in a slanting position on a wooden carved tray. They are eclectic, fun and so practical! They also have alphabets "S" and "P" engraved on them to help identify the shakers.
Guaranteed to get a conversation going at any dining table!
- Material: Indian Rosewood (Sheesham)
- TRAY (L * W * H) = (5.9 * 2.5 * 0.7),
- SHAKER (H * Dia) = (4.8 * 1.8) Inches
- Hand wash only.
- Keep dry at all times
- Ships immediately
How to care for my "Bell" Salt and Pepper Shakers?
Sheesham wood is a rich and extremely sturdy material. Following these care instructions for your products can make them last for a really long time.
- Wash immediately after use with warm water, mild soap and non abrasive cloth or sponge.
- Rinse and dry immediately with a clean paper or dish towel.
- When and if the wood appears to be dry, apply a coat of cooking oil.
- Let it remain for 30 minutes.
- Wipe off excess oil.
- Do not soak in water.
- Do not put in dishwasher, microwave or oven.